Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tired but not weary

We signed papers today to finalize the adoption of Roberta and Brittany. I was so distracted by everything going on in my day that I didn't have a chance to feel the full weight of what took place today. It is almost 2 in the morning and I am feeling it now. I am feeling a new fear creep up on me. One that points its finger at me and charges me with the assured failure in parenting these already broken kids. I don't know what the future holds for my ever growing family. I do know that I want to be whoever I am supposed to be so that I can raise these kids up to be whoever they are supposed to be.

How do I balance this life. So many directions need my feet headed towards them and I still only have two. It seems I am constantly letting someone down or having to rearrange schedules and change this or that. One day I will get a good hold on all of this... one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment